Sharp launches new MFP tool
UAE, August 21, 2011
Sharp Middle East has launched the Open System Architecture (OSA) - Network Scanner Tool (NST) for its range of Multi Function Printers (MFP), the company said.
Sharp OSA automates document-related workflow.
It transforms the Sharp MFP into a hub for all existing applications - making document management systems, reporting functions, internally developed programs, and makes it much more accessible directly from the touch-screen control panel, it said.
Gautam Chakrabarty, deputy general manager, marketing at Sharp Middle East, said: “The OSA-NST is the most recent of innovations, with the system tool decreasing turn-around times by boosting productivity through smart procedures, automating a greater part of the workflow.”
OSA-NST simplifies MFP usage for regular scanning and conversion of paper documents, providing benefits such as increasing efficiency and productivity, decreasing turn-around time for a job, help users create paper documents to be used in work flows, design and add customised profiles to reduce the manual steps in MFP operation, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions
- Batelco offers Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE