Lexmark unveils scanner add-on
Dubai, September 7, 2011
Lexmark International, a leader in imaging products and solutions, has introduced an intelligent modular scanner add-on that provides advanced scanning and workflow capabilities to its older, monochrome laser printers.
The new Lexmark 6500e MFP Option is a modular scanner that delivers advanced scanning and workflow capabilities to enterprise customers in paper-intensive output environments, a statement said.
The new scanner add-on links seamlessly to the company’s versatile T650, T652 and T654 monochrome laser printers, adding an innovative solutions framework and full multifunction capability to this award-winning family of printing devices, it added.
The modularity of the Lexmark 6500e MFP Option makes it an adaptable solution that allows for flexibility and accessibility in the work environment.
Equipped to handle complex media, it addresses the most advanced scanning requirements of busy workgroups and departments.
Its design allows the scanner to be placed in height sensitive or space constrained areas – even in a location away from their Lexmark printer.
The 10.2-inch touch screen of the scanner serves as the gateway to innovative solutions and scanning applications. In addition, tactile feedback from the touch screen enhances the user experience and makes completing tasks more intuitive.
The add-on offers advanced scanning capabilities for a broad range of media – including rigid credit cards, carbonless paper and 11-inch x 17-inch media – and full support for the Lexmark T650 Series’ wide array of finishing options.
According Lexmark, its innovative new product caters to the “most advanced scanning requirements of busy workgroups and departments”. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait