Panasonic develops twin-lens 3D camera
Dubai, September 13, 2011
Panasonic has developed a Lumix twin-lens 3D compact digital camera capable of taking 3D photos and 3D HD videos, which it plans to release in winter this year.
The new camera's compact size was achieved by employing two newly developed 4x zoom lenses with thin, folded optics. This optical zoom system enables highly versatile 3D shooting, from wide angle to telephoto and an optical image stabilizer which also works during both 2D and 3D shooting to produce high-quality photos and videos with minimal blurring.
The advantages of the twin-lens design are further utilized to snap full-pixel 2D photos while shooting 2D videos at the same time. The new camera captures 3D HD videos in the AVCHD format using the side-by-side method.
To enhance 3D viewing, shooting and playing, the 3D photos and videos can be viewed on a 3D TV by simply inserting the SD card with 3D content into the TV's SD card slot or by connecting the camera to the TV with an HDMI cable. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain