UAE group seals Chinese partnership deal
Dubai, September 13, 2011
International Expo Consults (IEC), a unit of UAE-based business conglomerate Falak Holding, said it has signed a partnership deal with ‘China Sign Association of Equipment Suppliers’ – Shanghai (Sasda).
As part of the agreement Sasda will promote IEC’s ‘Sign and Graphic Imaging Middle East’ (SGI) show among its member organisations.
Sasda has over 100 high-end members within the Sign and Graphic industry in China.
On the partnership deal, Abdul Rahman Falaknaz; chairman of IEC said, 'We had a strong turnout from across the GCC as well as East Africa, the Sub Continent, Europe, Asia among other geographies.'
'This year we wanted to also reach out to the Chinese companies and wanted them to visit our show in Dubai early next year. Through this partnership with Sasda, our aim is to reach out to our target audience in China and encourage them to explore the Middle Eastern markets.'
Sasda extends support to its members in the digital printing industry in China by offering information, consultation, training, evaluation and assistance to expand into international markets.
China has recorded the highest growth rates in the print media industry worldwide and is now one of the largest markets.
According to China’s Press and Publication Administration, there were 101,566 printing enterprises, employing 378.31 million people by the end of 2009.
Sign and Graphics exhibition will be held from January 31 to February 2, 2012 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
Over 296 exhibitors from 23 countries had participated in the 2011 edition of ‘Sign and Graphic Imaging Middle East’ and the numbers are set to grow further next year.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal