LG launches slim, lightweight laptops
Dubai, September 14, 2011
LG Electronics (LG) has announced the UAE debut of its second generation super slim and lightweight duo of laptops featuring LED LCD display, bezel and body.
The LG P430 and P530 laptops each have super slim features that make them the lightest in their respective classes, a statement said.
They both have an LED LCD display that is 47 per cent slimmer than competing laptops, according to the statement.
Their bezels are also 44 per cent thinner, and their bodies are 22 per cent slimmer. All these factors add up to a P430 laptop that weighs 1.94 kg, while the P530 is only 2.24 kg.
The slim and light laptops feature a premium metallic design and come with a choice of brushed aluminium or diamond cut finishes. A metal cover forged using LG’s Insert Mold Technology (IMR) means that both finishes are better protected from scratches and fingerprints.
The P430 and P530 are also super connective, featuring DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance), Wi-Di (wireless display) and Wi-Fi capabilities that allow them to connect to other digital devices and seamlessly stream content including music, photos and videos.
“Whether for business or pleasure, having a super slim and stylish laptop that is easy to carry helps the user feel more professional and confident, knowing that they are at the cutting edge of technology,” said H S Paik, president of LG Electronics, Gulf FZE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model