Sony Ericsson launches new Walkman phone
Manama, September 14, 2011
Sony Ericsson has launched its Mix Walkman phone, which integrates full touch functionality with a corner user interface similar to that available in the Xperia mini range.
Packed with features, the gadget includes a camera enabled with video recording and Wi-Fi connectivity for chatting and browsing.
“We expect the new Mix Walkman phone to be extremely appealing to consumers that are passionate about music,” said Rudiger Odenbach, general manager, Sony Ericsson Middle East.
“The Zappin function, Karaoke, TrackID and 3.5 mm audio jack which compel customers to use their favourite pair of headphones are some of the unique features that the device offers. Extras such as the wireless MBS-400 and MBS-200 speakers deliver high quality audio with panache.”
The Zappin key allows a preview of the chorus of the next track, making it easy for the user to choose a favourite song. A karaoke function also enables the vocal track from songs to be lowered instantly, allowing music enthusiasts to sing along with their favourite tunes.
The look and feel of the phone can be personalized with a range of exchangeable colour bands that come with the phone. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah