Acer launches compact Iconia Tab
Dubai, September 14, 2011
Acer, an information technology and electronics leader, has launched the stylish and compact 7” Iconia Tab A 100, built on Android 3.2.
The new tablet is compact and weighs 410 gm. It is equipped with the latest Android operating system with a super-smart screen scaling compatibility mode, said a statement.
It also provides full support of MicroSD card that can be accessed from the PC via USB connection. Powered by the dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, the Iconia Tab A100 provides the same performance as the 10” tablet in the same Acer Iconia Tab series, the company said.
Movies can be watched on big screen TVs in full HD with the 1080p video glory and HDMI output. It also has Dolby Mobile technology.
The Iconia Tab A 100 comes with a 5mp auto-focus camera to capture images in high-resolution and 720p videos. It also has a 2mp front-facing camera for live chats, it said.
The Tab comes in a blue cover and starting October, it will also be available in a cherry red cover, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign