Acer launches compact Iconia Tab
Dubai, September 14, 2011
Acer, an information technology and electronics leader, has launched the stylish and compact 7” Iconia Tab A 100, built on Android 3.2.
The new tablet is compact and weighs 410 gm. It is equipped with the latest Android operating system with a super-smart screen scaling compatibility mode, said a statement.
It also provides full support of MicroSD card that can be accessed from the PC via USB connection. Powered by the dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, the Iconia Tab A100 provides the same performance as the 10” tablet in the same Acer Iconia Tab series, the company said.
Movies can be watched on big screen TVs in full HD with the 1080p video glory and HDMI output. It also has Dolby Mobile technology.
The Iconia Tab A 100 comes with a 5mp auto-focus camera to capture images in high-resolution and 720p videos. It also has a 2mp front-facing camera for live chats, it said.
The Tab comes in a blue cover and starting October, it will also be available in a cherry red cover, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector