Xerox launches new printer
Dubai, September 19, 2011
Xerox Corporation has launched a new printer, the DocuColor 8080 Digital Press, which handles jobs ranging from direct mail and calenders to booklets and collateral.
Productivity apps, low gloss dry ink, and Automated Colour Quality Suite (ACQS) core to the DocuColor 8080 are three features that offer printers a competitive edge, the company said in a statement.
“Our focus is to help customers produce more jobs, reduce costs and grow their business. The DocuColor 8080 was built with this in mind,” said JP Teti, manager, Production Technology Xerox, Middle East and Africa.
The DocuColor 8080 also features three different print servers so that users can select the one that best matches their production environment.
Print providers can boost business by producing booklets, calendars, custom covers and flip presentations with various finishing options available from Xerox, GBC and Standard Horizon, the statement said.
Customers who purchase the DocuColor 8080 have access to Xerox's Profit Accelerator Business Development Portfolio to help promote and expand their digital printing businesses.
The DocuColor 8080 Digital Press is available worldwide for immediate order taking. The list price is $260,000, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal