Acer launches new notebook
Dubai, September 26, 2011
Acer, a leading manufacturer of PCs and notebooks, has launched a new generation of notebooks that aim to combine the best features and conveniences of the tablet PC and smartphone.
The new Aspire S3 notebook blends full PC capabilities with the advantages of tablet PCs and smartphones, plus the additional innovations of Acer Green Instant On and Instant Connect, a statement said.
The open cell design of the 13.3-inch HD LED display contributes to the thinness and durability of the cover by using the lid and bezel to form an aluminum frame for the screen, and in the process, conserves materials, it added.
Acer Green Instant On technology has two sleep modes from which the Aspire S3 can resume. In Sleep the Aspire S3 will resume in 1.5 seconds, while in Deep Sleep it resumes in 6 seconds.
Acer Instant Connect accesses the Internet in 2.5 seconds, which is four times faster than conventional connections, according to the statement.
With Acer Green Instant On, the Aspire S3's battery life lasts up to 50 days, longer than regular mobile phone batteries, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions
- Batelco offers Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE