New edition of UAE Off-Road Explorer launched
Dubai, October 4, 2011
Explorer Publishing has released the fifth edition of the UAE Off-Road Explorer, the ultimate guide to exploring the Emirates, supported by Volkswagen.
Now featuring 26 routes, the UAE Off-Road Explorer will showcase the true beauty of UAE’s varied landscape, a statement from the company said.
Claire England, associate publisher, said: “Off-road driving is exciting, adventurous and an amazing way to see and enjoy the region, but it shouldn’t be undertaken lightly; it requires skill, the correct equipment, and a little planning before you venture out for the first time. Updated and expanded, the UAE Off-Road Explorer helps drivers to discover UAE's 'outback' thanks to heaps of been-there, done-that, learnt-the-hard-way information that will make your exploration of the great outdoors a breeze.“
With unique satellite imagery and foolproof step-by-step directions, the map pages are the best available, it said.
The book is fully GPS-compatible, with coordinates of all routes available for keen adventurers. Detailed information on each route’s highlights are also included, in addition to tips on the best camping spots, must-see historical sites, waterfalls and pools, as well as nearby visitor attractions, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles