Jumbo plans top offers at Gitex Shopper
Dubai, October 5, 2011
Jumbo Electronics, the UAE-based consumer electronics retailer, returns to Gitex Shopper with latest gadgets, free prizes and the opportunity to battle it out with a Sumo wrestler for a chance to win big.
From October 8-15, at Gitex Shopper, Jumbo will be giving away accessories valued at Dh750 ($204) with a purchase of a new laptop, including a 500 GB hard drive, a multifunction colour printer and many more accessories.
For customers looking to save on a new laptop, Jumbo is giving them a chance to exchange their old laptop for a new one.
To add to the excitement, Jumbo will also be giving lucky customers a daily chance to win 77 new Apple iPad 2s with an hourly raffle. Jumbo will also be giving away free surprise gifts with every purchase of a smartphone.
“Gitex Shopper is always an exciting time for us because it gives us the chance to reward our customers and connect with them beyond our stores. We have been associated with Gitex since its inception and every year we look to add value with our participation,” said Nadeem Khanzadah, deputy general manager Retail at Jumbo Electronics.
“Along with our offers, we also have fun activities planned with our partners to give visitors more chances to win prizes.”
Jumbo will be teaming up with its key partners with fun activities for visitors at Gitex Shopper.
At the Fujitsu stand, visitors will have the giant task of sparring live with a Sumo warrior from Japan. Through the activity, Fujitsu will give a free laptop to any visitor that could win a round against the wrestler.
Acer will display the Ducati Mobile throughout Shoppers and will even give visitors a chance to win the phone through their raffle.
Sprawled across 16 stalls in all the three halls, Jumbo has increased its presence at the Gitex Shopper this year with each stall dedicated to a brand.
With each brand looking to highlight their latest offerings, Jumbo’s trained sales staff will be available to assist by demonstrating new features and help customers make intelligent purchases of products most suited to their requirements. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector