Intersport launches concept store in Dubai
Dubai, October 9, 2011
Intersport, an Al-Futtaim group company, has launched a new concept store in Dubai Festival City, which centres on the layout of products by sport rather than by brand or by product type.
The new store caters to all levels from beginner to athletes, a statement said.
A customer passionate about running, will find shoes, socks, heart rate monitors, caps, nutrition products and related services, including a Foot Scan technology to identify the correct shoe fit and a professional treadmill to test the shoe on, all located in one dedicated section of the store.
“At Intersport we are committed to giving our customers the best products by the best brands at the best prices. Our experts are always ready to help our customers select the shoes, apparel and equipment that best meet their individual needs,” said Christophe Altabas, general manager, Intersport.
“With our new store concept, we are going to delight our customers and bring our brand manifesto of ‘Sport To The People’ to life. This is a significant step for Intersport in the UAE and ties in with our regional development plans which will place our brand at the forefront of the market as the world’s biggest sport retailer,” he added.
The new Intersport store carries an extensive range of specialist equipment and apparel from well-known brands for many indoor and outdoor pursuits including fitness, gym equipment, tennis, squash, badminton, table tennis, mountain, road and kids' bikes, soccer, rugby, basketball, volleyball, camping, climbing adventure, swimming, diving, water sports, scooters, skates, sunglasses, sports nutrition and triathlon, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait