Electrolux honours partner for 30 years
Manama, October 9, 2011
Electrolux International, a leading manufacturer of home appliances, has honoured Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro, one of Bahrain’s leading trading companies, for its partnership of 30 years.
“Our relationship with Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro spans more than three decades. Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro has proven to be an excellent business partner during the past 30 years, initially with our Leonard brand of appliances and then as the exclusive distributor for our signature brand, Frigidaire,” said to Rick Zelina, vice president, Product Life Process, Electrolux International.
He said that the Bahrain-based team has shown unwavering commitment to Frigidaire, evidenced by consistent growth in revenue and market share.
“The Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro team is instrumental in ensuring that the brand continues to go from strength-to-strength. Indeed, their achievement is regularly recognised, as evidenced by the numerous awards that they have received over the years,” Zelina added.
Gregg Sklar, business development manager, Electrolux International, said that the company’s consistent focus on developing creative marketing promotional activity is also second-to-none.
“Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro’s level of cooperation, together with the attention paid to the needs of the customer – before, during and after sales - make them a valuable asset among our global distribution network,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model