US honour for Bahraini firm
Manama, October 10, 2011
One of Bahrain's leading trading companies, Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro, has been honoured by Electrolux International from the US.
'Our relationship with Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro spans more than three decades,' said Electrolux International vice-president Rick Zelina.
'Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro has proven to be an excellent business partner during the past 30 years, initially with our Leonard brand of appliances and then as the exclusive distributor for our signature brand, Frigidaire.'
He said that the Bahrain-based team has shown unwavering commitment to Frigidaire, evidenced by consistent growth in revenue and market share.
'The Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro team is instrumental in ensuring that the brand continues to go from strength-to-strength,' he said.
'Indeed, their achievement is regularly recognised, as evidenced by the numerous awards that they have received over the years,' Zelina said.
Electrolux business development manager Gregg Sklar said: 'Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro's level of co-operation, together with the attention paid to the needs of the customer before, during and after sales make them a valuable asset among our global distribution network.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign