US honour for Bahraini firm
Manama, October 10, 2011
One of Bahrain's leading trading companies, Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro, has been honoured by Electrolux International from the US.
'Our relationship with Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro spans more than three decades,' said Electrolux International vice-president Rick Zelina.
'Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro has proven to be an excellent business partner during the past 30 years, initially with our Leonard brand of appliances and then as the exclusive distributor for our signature brand, Frigidaire.'
He said that the Bahrain-based team has shown unwavering commitment to Frigidaire, evidenced by consistent growth in revenue and market share.
'The Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro team is instrumental in ensuring that the brand continues to go from strength-to-strength,' he said.
'Indeed, their achievement is regularly recognised, as evidenced by the numerous awards that they have received over the years,' Zelina said.
Electrolux business development manager Gregg Sklar said: 'Yusif bin Yusif Fakhro's level of co-operation, together with the attention paid to the needs of the customer before, during and after sales make them a valuable asset among our global distribution network.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain