Top offers at Gitex Shopper
Dubai, October 13, 2011
Retailers are offering special deals on some of the world’s most popular brands at the ongoing consumer electronics retail event Gitex Shopper in Dubai.
Gitex Shopper 2011 will run until October 15 at Dubai Airport Expo.
The show also features dance performances, live DJs and a party atmosphere. Dancing robots at the Intel stand are proving a huge hit at Gitex Shopper.
“Over the last few days of Gitex Shopper we are seeing special offers becoming more attractive as the retailers compete to attract shoppers,” said Hemesh Chandavarkar, exhibition director, Dubai World Trade Centre.
“Gitex Shopper is definitely the place to be this weekend, to make significant savings on the latest electronics and enjoy the fun festival atmosphere that keeps the show buzzing well into the night."
Tickets are priced at Dh30 ($8.16) per person and are available at the venue and online through Time Out Tickets and select ENOC/EPPCO outlets. Entry is free for children under the age of five. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bossini unveils ‘Winnie the Pooh’ collection
- Dubai retailer MAF mulls $1bn investments
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console