Top offers at Gitex Shopper
Dubai, October 13, 2011
Retailers are offering special deals on some of the world’s most popular brands at the ongoing consumer electronics retail event Gitex Shopper in Dubai.
Gitex Shopper 2011 will run until October 15 at Dubai Airport Expo.
The show also features dance performances, live DJs and a party atmosphere. Dancing robots at the Intel stand are proving a huge hit at Gitex Shopper.
“Over the last few days of Gitex Shopper we are seeing special offers becoming more attractive as the retailers compete to attract shoppers,” said Hemesh Chandavarkar, exhibition director, Dubai World Trade Centre.
“Gitex Shopper is definitely the place to be this weekend, to make significant savings on the latest electronics and enjoy the fun festival atmosphere that keeps the show buzzing well into the night."
Tickets are priced at Dh30 ($8.16) per person and are available at the venue and online through Time Out Tickets and select ENOC/EPPCO outlets. Entry is free for children under the age of five. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal