8th Max store launched in Kuwait
Kuwait, October 13, 2011
Max, a leading retail brand in the region, has launched its 8th store in Kuwait at Al Jawhara Complex.
With the launch of this store, Max has crossed more than 120 stores across all regions, and the brand has established firm footprints across the GCC, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan and India.
“We are very excited to bring great fashion at affordable prices. Max has built its success on a single, simple principle: to provide customers with trendy quality merchandise at reasonable prices” said Saibal Basu, chief operating officer, Landmark Group Kuwait.
Max is part of the Landmark Group.
“Max has always been a big hit in Kuwait and is an indication that people are getting more discerning when it comes to fashion. We combine quality and style to appeal to a broad customer base. People come to Max and find something that fits their personal style and their budget.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance