Mouawad unveils Rosette Collections
Abu Dhabi, October 29, 2011
Mouawad, a leading designer and manufacturer of contemporary jewellery, has launched its new Rosette Collection in Abu Dhabi.
Featuring rose-cut stones set in 18 k white gold, the Rosette Collection is a gorgeous line of opulent jewellery that takes its inspiration from the rose diamond shape which dominated gem cutting styles until 18th century in Europe, said a company statement..
“With the Rosette Collection, we wanted to showcase the very best in modern jewellery for the contemporary woman, while celebrating the classic craftsmanship and beauty of vintage cut and design,” said Fred Mouawad, co-Guardian of Mouawad.
'Mouawad’s genius is in re-envisioning these antique styles for a contemporary audience of jewellery aficionados and A-list celebrities,' he remarked.
Hollywood star, Kim Kardashian, who was in the UAE recently, received an enchanting heart necklace from the Rosette Collection, he said.
'Mouawad wanted to celebrate Kim’s presence in the UAE as she has long been a valued customer of the Mouawad boutique in LA. The pendant she received is priced at $25,000,' he added.
Kim joins a long list of celebrities, including Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria, Naomi Campbell and Paris Hilton, who have been photographed wearing designs from the collection.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE