Three top brands open stores in Moda Mall
Manama, November 3, 2011
Moda Mall, Bahrain’s exclusive shopping destination, has announced the opening of three new international luxury brands at its premises at the Bahrain World Trade Center.
The brands brands are: Chopard, De Beers and Al Othman.
Over the past month, the mall witnessed the re-opening of some of its leading boutiques including Dolce & Gabbana Women, Dolce & Gabbana Men, Valentino and Lanvin, introducing a range of latest and exciting collections for the Autumn/Winter season.
In addition, Syed Junaid Alam, a prominent perfume brand in the Middle East, opened its new retail outlet at Moda Mall, the 20th operational outlet in the kingdom.
Moda Mall will soon house Patek Philippe, the luxury Swiss watch manufacturer and Anya Hindmarch, a British designer of a niche brand of women’s handbags, leather accessories, shoes and clothing.
Supporting Moda Mall’s overall marketing strategy, last month also saw the start of the mall’s new marketing campaign - ‘Styled by Moda Mall’. Targeted at shoppers and visitors from across the region, the campaign showcases the mall’s top international luxury brand portfolio. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah