Three top brands open stores in Moda Mall
Manama, November 3, 2011
Moda Mall, Bahrain’s exclusive shopping destination, has announced the opening of three new international luxury brands at its premises at the Bahrain World Trade Center.
The brands brands are: Chopard, De Beers and Al Othman.
Over the past month, the mall witnessed the re-opening of some of its leading boutiques including Dolce & Gabbana Women, Dolce & Gabbana Men, Valentino and Lanvin, introducing a range of latest and exciting collections for the Autumn/Winter season.
In addition, Syed Junaid Alam, a prominent perfume brand in the Middle East, opened its new retail outlet at Moda Mall, the 20th operational outlet in the kingdom.
Moda Mall will soon house Patek Philippe, the luxury Swiss watch manufacturer and Anya Hindmarch, a British designer of a niche brand of women’s handbags, leather accessories, shoes and clothing.
Supporting Moda Mall’s overall marketing strategy, last month also saw the start of the mall’s new marketing campaign - ‘Styled by Moda Mall’. Targeted at shoppers and visitors from across the region, the campaign showcases the mall’s top international luxury brand portfolio. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector