Mashreq scheme offers 60pc off on purchases
Dubai, November 3, 2011
Mashreq, one of the UAE’s leading financial institutions, has launched ‘Mashreq Privileges’, which offers up to 60 percent off on purchases at select partner brands in the UAE, on the occasion of Eid Al Adha.
These offers are valid until November 30 and are applicable on all credit and debit cards issued in the UAE, a statement from the institution said.
Mashreq credit and debit card members can enjoy discounts on various products and services including jewellery, dining, travel, and apparel. Additionally, members can also convert their transactions to a 0 percent easy payment plan at select partner brands, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions
- Batelco offers Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE