Logitech unveils Mini Boombox
Dubai, November 6, 2011
Logitech has unveiled its Mini Boombox, a compact sound system for music, movies, games and calls that pairs easily with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
The device is small, but it’s big on performance. It features a specially designed acoustic chamber that lets users to enjoy great sound with enhanced bass, and the handy speakerphone with built-in microphone gives clear calls in the office, in the car or in the back yard, the company said.
“The Logitech Mini Boombox rises to the occasion to bring an immersive sound experience wherever you go,” said Azmat Ali, vice president of tablets and mobile for Logitech. “Now that mobile devices also act as cinemas, concert stages, game consoles, and conference centers, people want sound quality to match - and the Logitech Mini Boombox delivers.”
The Mini Boombox pairs easily with popular smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), and works with phones that support Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.5). It features an internal battery that charges over USB – so you never need to worry about replacing batteries – and it stays powered for up to 10 hours, depending on usage and environmental settings.
The Logitech Mini Boombox is expected to be available in the UAE from the end of November, for a suggested retail price of Dh479, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone