New Motorola RAZR to go on sale from Nov 11
Dubai, November 10, 2011
The new Motorola RAZR, which was unveiled in Dubai last month, will be available for purchase in stores from tomorrow (November 11).
Retailing at Dh2,599, the smartphone is a stunning re-imagination of one of the absolute icons in mobile phone history, and hopes win over consumers with a dazzling combination of beauty and brains, said the company.
“The new Motorola RAZR meets a pressing consumer need in the Middle East for smartphones that are ever thinner, smarter and faster,” said Raed Hafez, general manager for Motorola Mobility, Middle East & Africa.
“We have pulled out all of the design stops to create a new icon that not only honours the original Motorola legacy, but emphatically adds to it.”
Motorola RAZR highlights include:
• Ultra-thin: 7.1 mm thin, with a design that encompasses sculpted glass and diamond spun cut aluminum accents
• Rock your playlists while you check your email, breeze through photos—all at the same time, without delay. Comes preloaded with the Motorola MotoCast app which provides the power to stream or download content from a home or work computer straight to the device
• A hyper-vibrant 4.3-inch Super AMOLED advanced display for incredibly vivid images multi-tasking providing instant visual access to a larger number of apps
• Cinematic-quality front-facing 720p HD video camera and 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with even sharper 1080p HD video capture all with image-stabilization technology
• 1GB of RAM which hooks up with a dual-core 1.2GHz processor and Android 2.3.5
• Government-grade encryption which protects email, contacts and calendar in order to business ready – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project