JBL OnBeat Xtreme docking system launched
Dubai, November 16, 2011
Harman House, a leading retail chain in home, professional and car infotainment, has announced the Middle East launch of JBL’s new flagship docking system ‘JBL OnBeat Xtreme’.
The stylish iPad dock provides dynamic, room-filling sound in a table-top stereo system. The ‘JBL OnBeat Xtreme’ is optimised for the iPad and iPad 2 yet its innovative rotating dock connector also works with the iPhone and iPod Touch, said a statement.
The ‘JBL OnBeat Xtreme’ is ideal for any room or office, as it complements the iPad’s crisp video display with JBL’s award-winning sound. It can be used for hands-free calling through Apple’s FaceTime or Skype, and is also perfect for video conference calls.
The integrated speakerphone works with Bluetooth-enabled phones via a built-in microphone while the sound is enhanced through Digital Sound Processing (DSP) and echo cancellation. Aside from its docking capabilities, the ‘OnBeat Xtreme’ also works compatibly with Bluetooth wireless audio, thereby allowing the unit to play any music file from any Bluetooth supported device, including smartphones, tablets or PCs and non-Apple portables.
The new model also comes with an integrated speakerphone feature that adds a sonic boost to calls made via Skype or Apple Facetime video, the statement said.
“We are confident that the release of the new ‘JBL OnBeat Xtreme’ will receive strong response from the Middle East consumer market. This uniquely designed wireless audio system, iPad docking station and speakerphone is a game-changing iPad accessory,” said Amit Malani, president, Harman Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices