BenQ to launch new digital cameras
Dubai, November 20, 2011
Digital lifestyle provider BenQ has launched three new compact digital camera models - AE100, AE110 and the AE200 'point and shoot' - in the Middle East.
Announcing the launch, Manish Bakshi, general manager of BenQ for the Middle East and Africa, said the company was at the forefront of developing digital products that were easy to use, technically advanced and affordable.
'Our new AE series is packed with features and allows users to capture crisp, clear images- we are confident our new series will appeal to a young generation of photography enthusiasts,' he explained.
Both the BenQ models AE100 and the AE200 cameras feature a fluid diamond pattern design, and are equipped with a 14-Megapixel and 16-Megapixel sensor.
Both have a F2.4 aperture lens which delivers better low light photos, a 5x optical zoom, and a 2.7-inch LCD display. In addition, both can record 720p HD videos to capture memorable moments,' said Manish.
The BenQ AE110 features a 14-Megapixel camera, a 5x optical zoom, a 25mm wide-angle lens, 5cm macro, and has the ability to record 720p HD videos.
This model has been priced at Dh350 ($95.3) and comes in red and silver colors; while AE200 and AE110 models are available for Dh370.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder