Global brands debut at Bahrain City Centre
Manama, November 29, 2011
Bahrain City Centre, the largest shopping, leisure & entertainment complex in the Kingdom, has announced expansion of its extensive retail offer with the introduction of several internationally-recognised brands.
Already causing a buzz in town, these first-ever stores include favourites such as Victoria’s Secrets, Aeropostale and Fat Burger, complimenting the line-up of new shopping options in Bahrain City Centre thisfall/winter season, said a senior official.
“We are continually offering our valued shoppers with fresh, new shopping options that diversify the visitor experience,” said Ray Scott, asset director for Bahrain City Centre.
With over 20 new shopping options now open and more new stores to discover in the New Year, the mall's enhanced offer will inspire exciting new gift-giving ideas for the upcoming seasons – all under a single roof.
Celebrating the season’s style trends and latest fashion, the mall now has two new casual wear brands Aeropostale and Shoe Express, both unique to Bahrain and offering head-to-toe wardrobe options.
A relocated Kenneth Cole and newly opened Birkenstock, broadening the fashion offer while stores opening soon include children’s store Charanga and ladies fashion stores Monsoon, Quiz and Agatha in addition to Anota and Bahraini-owned Boulevard Gallery and Noof Boutique which recently opened.
Victoria’s Secrets and Bath & Body Works, two popular brands known for their signature fragrances and scented personal care products, mark their debut with collections of fruity and floral perfumes, scented lotions, soaps and home fragrances, said Scott.
"Perfume specialist Zohoor Al Reef will soon offer a more sophisticated line of scents," he added.
Bahrain City Centre also introduces some dining firsts with Fat Burger, the self-proclaimed ‘Last Great Hamburger Stand’ offering slow-cooked made-to-order burgers, said Scott.
"With the addition of familiar brands such as Cinnabon, Auntie Anne’s, Hardee’s and Charley’s Grilled Subs, our dining soon will offer more than 65 cafés, speciality stores and fast food outlets, eating out is a unique experience with an option to suit all appetites," he added.
“Bahrain City Centre is continually offering its valued shoppers with fresh, new shopping options that diversify the visitor experience,” said Scott.
“With over 20 new brands - including some popular stores opening their doors for the first time in the Kingdom, Bahrain City Centre is broadening key categories such as fashion, beauty and dining to please our visitors."
"New stores, new brands and new experiences – the options are all here, just in time for fall’s fashions and the coming winter season."
"Shop, Dine and Play at the mall’s 340-plus shopping and entertainment options and while you visit, stay at the newly opened Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector