Plug-Ins opens new mobility store
Dubai, November 30, 2011
Plug-Ins, Al-Futtaim Group’s multi-brand consumer electronics retailer, has opened Plug-Ins Mobility store, a second for the country, at Deira City Centre.
Its first store is located at Dubai Festival City, a statement from the retail outlet said.
The new mobility store in Deira City Centre will enable customers to browse through the latest mobile phones, smart phones, tablet PCs, notebooks, digital cameras, SLR cameras, camcorders, accessories, MP3 and iPods, the statement said.
As part of its launch offer the first 100 customers will receive a surprise gift on every purchase. In addition, customers can also take advantage of special offers available at the store, the statement said.
Plug-Ins also operates Big Box stores, located at the Dubai Festival City, Dubai Mall, Al Ghurair Center and Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi, showcasing the widest collection of televisions, laptops, tablets, personal computer systems, mobile phones, SLR’s, cameras, home entertainment systems, home appliances, gaming zones, a wide array of the latest blu-ray and DVD movies, brand experience zones, along with a wide assortment of accessories.
The retail store supports its sales with extended warranty plans, price protection promise and a well-equipped after-sales support team, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model