RIM launches white BlackBerry Bold 9900
Dubai, December 4, 2011
Research In Motion today (December 4) launched the new BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone in a new pure white color in the UAE.
The new phone is 10.5mm, and offers the perfect union of a high performance keyboard and touch display integrated within the BlackBerry Bold design, a statement from the company said.
It also includes built-in support for near field communications (NFC), a new technology that is enabling many new and exciting capabilities, including the ability to make mobile payments, pair with NFC-enabled accessories or read SmartPoster tags with a simple tap of the smartphone.
Combining the improved performance of the advanced WebKit browser engine together with the hardware enhancements of the Bold 9900 delivers browsing results that are up to 40 percent faster than BlackBerry 6-based smartphones and up to 100 percent faster than BlackBerry 5-based smartphones, the statement said.
Additional enhancements to the next generation BlackBerry browser has also optimised zooming and panning for smoother web navigation and optimised HTML5 performance for incredible gaming and video experiences, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE