Jordanian retail store plans expansion
Amman, December 11, 2011
Snax, a Jordanian chain of convenience stores owned by Mashrabia Trading Company, has announced plans to open more outlets across the Kingdom.
Snax said it currently operates 10 outlets in Jordan delivering friendly and consistent service to its customers.
Commenting on its success, CEO Hazim Sarraf said: "Snax seeks to combine quality with value to bring more choices to the public under one original brand that is proudly born in the Kingdom and managed by Jordanian hands."
"This investment opens the door to create more job opportunities in the Kingdom and at the same time provides convenience and value to our consumers," he added.
Sarraf said, “As the country grows and the population expands, the purchasing habit of Jordanians is changing. By providing the basic necessities to the customer with a consistent product range, and a high level of service, Snax aims to cater to these needs."
Snax opened its first branch in May 2010 and today, it owns 10 stores.
"It can be found all over Amman, with 6 branches in gas stations in Deir Ghbar, Amman-Zarqa Highway and Airport Highway and 4 stand alone branches in high traffic areas in Shmeisani, Sweifieh, Jubeiha (University of Jordan) and Um Al-Summaq."
"These stores provide on-the-go customers with everything from a snack, a quick meal, phone cards, coffee, newspaper, in addition to household products and any other basic needs that they may require round the clock," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018