Panasonic opens green service centre in Jeddah
Jeddah, December 14, 2011
Alesayi Electronics, the sole agent for Panasonic in Saudi Arabia, in association with Panasonic Marketing, has opened the kingdom’s first eco-friendly Panasonic customer care center in Jeddah.
Alesayi Electronics has one of the largest sales and service infrastructures in Saudi Arabia, with offices and distribution warehouses strategically located in the major and minor cities.
The Panasonic eco friendly customer care center is dedicated to providing a superior level of after sales service and is staffed by fully qualified and certified technicians who use only genuine Panasonic spare parts.
To ensure that all customer care representatives are up-to-date and ready to address all customer needs and demands, various in-house and external training programmes are conducted regularly.
This new eco friendly Panasonic customer care center will provide comprehensive repair services for all Panasonic products including air conditioners, audio video products, kitchen appliances, home appliances, health and personal care products, office automation products, telecommunications products, and CCVE and Pro AV equipment.
In addition, Alesayi Panasonic offers a home repair service for items that require maintenance, servicing or repair on site at the customer’s premises. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model