LG launches new LED screen notebooks
Dubai, December 14, 2011
LG Electronics (LG) has launched two new notebooks in its Aurora series featuring attractive, brightly coloured exteriors and 14-inch and 15.6-inch HD LED LCD screens.
The new LG S430 and the LG S530 provide an outstanding value package through their ingenious crystalline finish lids, a statement said.
Using NCVM (non-conductive vapor metallization) technology, an innovative coating process that produces a colorful metallic veneer, LG Aurora notebooks have a pellucid, glossy exterior that provide scratch resistance and a strengthened cover.
Bold chamfer cutting around the chassis as well as the bold colouring – in Aurora Purple or Aurora Blue – enhance the slim, sharp feel of the Aurora notebooks.
“We’ve designed our notebooks to offer a computing experience that is as stylish as it is powerful,” said H S Paik, president of LG Electronics Gulf. “With its unique Crystalline Finish, the LG S430 and LG S530 set new standards in design while offering features and functions that can compete with any notebooks in their class.”
With a second generation Intel Core i5 processor – which is 20 per cent faster than the previous generation of Intel processors – and an external graphics card, the Aurora notebooks deliver faster, smarter performance, the statement said.
In addition, content-sharing software lets users wirelessly share videos, photos, and music from other DLNA-enabled devices. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store