LG launches new LED screen notebooks
Dubai, December 14, 2011
LG Electronics (LG) has launched two new notebooks in its Aurora series featuring attractive, brightly coloured exteriors and 14-inch and 15.6-inch HD LED LCD screens.
The new LG S430 and the LG S530 provide an outstanding value package through their ingenious crystalline finish lids, a statement said.
Using NCVM (non-conductive vapor metallization) technology, an innovative coating process that produces a colorful metallic veneer, LG Aurora notebooks have a pellucid, glossy exterior that provide scratch resistance and a strengthened cover.
Bold chamfer cutting around the chassis as well as the bold colouring – in Aurora Purple or Aurora Blue – enhance the slim, sharp feel of the Aurora notebooks.
“We’ve designed our notebooks to offer a computing experience that is as stylish as it is powerful,” said H S Paik, president of LG Electronics Gulf. “With its unique Crystalline Finish, the LG S430 and LG S530 set new standards in design while offering features and functions that can compete with any notebooks in their class.”
With a second generation Intel Core i5 processor – which is 20 per cent faster than the previous generation of Intel processors – and an external graphics card, the Aurora notebooks deliver faster, smarter performance, the statement said.
In addition, content-sharing software lets users wirelessly share videos, photos, and music from other DLNA-enabled devices. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets