Gap launches holiday collection
Dubai, December 14, 2011
Gap, a leading global specialty retailer offering clothing, accessories and personal care products, has launched its new Holiday Collection.
Reflecting a contemporary take on classics, the collection includes cord in season’s strongest color, Bordeaux. Women’s sweaters have variations on cable, shown with rich texture of cord or with feminine prints. Charcoal heather marl and a touch of fur are other key elements that add interest.
Outerwear is represented with puffers in season’s colours worn with clean bottoms. ‘Casual meets Clean’ is the inspiration that captures the essence and new direction of this line.
Denim dressed up with a bit of shine and glitter offers options for evening wear.
The season’s trend for snakeskin is re-created as jeans. Women’s wear options include a sharp tailored silhouette, trouser flare, non-blue denim finishes and leg-lengthening skinny boot.
Men can choose from cable, marled or heathered sweaters that can be worn with Denim Wash Khakis or Moleskin Pants. The collection offers cardigans and blazers coupled with wovens in dark colours. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector