Gap launches holiday collection
Dubai, December 14, 2011
Gap, a leading global specialty retailer offering clothing, accessories and personal care products, has launched its new Holiday Collection.
Reflecting a contemporary take on classics, the collection includes cord in season’s strongest color, Bordeaux. Women’s sweaters have variations on cable, shown with rich texture of cord or with feminine prints. Charcoal heather marl and a touch of fur are other key elements that add interest.
Outerwear is represented with puffers in season’s colours worn with clean bottoms. ‘Casual meets Clean’ is the inspiration that captures the essence and new direction of this line.
Denim dressed up with a bit of shine and glitter offers options for evening wear.
The season’s trend for snakeskin is re-created as jeans. Women’s wear options include a sharp tailored silhouette, trouser flare, non-blue denim finishes and leg-lengthening skinny boot.
Men can choose from cable, marled or heathered sweaters that can be worn with Denim Wash Khakis or Moleskin Pants. The collection offers cardigans and blazers coupled with wovens in dark colours. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles