Samsung names ShasTech reseller in Saudi
Riyadh, December 18, 2011
Samsung has signed a partnership agreement with ShasTech, a leading distributor and retailer of technology products, naming the later an authorized reseller for its products in Saudi Arabia.
The agreement was signed by Mohamed Ali, ShasTech CEO, and JaeCheon Park, Samsung vice president.
“We are proud of our agreement with Samsung, one of the leading international companies in electronics, notably as it has been able recently to sell more than five million smart devices,’ said Ali.
“This important step is an extension of ShasTech’s accomplishments as an authorized reseller for many major international brands. The credit should be given to our outstandingly talented sales team backed by our distribution fleet, and our expansion programs that would insure comprehensive distribution for Samsung products throughout the kingdom.”
“In a time when ShasTech is developing their official distribution domain, the company is constantly increasing their presence within the Kingdom, which allows it to offer services and solutions for the business sector and the consumer markets in the region,” he added.
“We are working according to an ambitious expansion programs that support our product’s deployment within Saudi Arabia, which is considered one of the biggest markets for us in the region not only now but also the near future,” said JungHeum Shin, Samsung Business unit manager.
“As part of our agreement with ShasTech, we will offer our new products in iSTORE which is committed to the entire criterion we require of an outlet, and considered one of the best showrooms in the country. Our partnership with ShasTech is a strategic gateway for us to benefit from all the local opportunities, especially with the increasing prosperity the country is witnessing now,” Shin added.
In addition to Samsung, ShasTech provides Apple, Griffin (exclusively in the Middle East), and Belkin (exclusively within Saudi Arabia). – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ