BenQ launches new digital camera range
Dubai, December 19, 2011
BenQ, a leader in digital lifestyle innovations, has launched its first bridge-type digital camera series in the Middle East.
The GH range features two new models, the GH600 and the GH700.
Manish Bakshi, general manager of BenQ for the Middle East and Africa, said: “Our new GH series is designed for photography enthusiasts who want to go beyond the features of a normal point-and-shoot camera.
“Combining the advantages of point-and-shoot cameras with DSLR-like imaging effects, the GH series boasts powerful new features that can deliver ultra sharp pictures. Possessing a compact and ergonomic body, both cameras offer an affordable solution that will set the benchmark for bridge- type digital cameras in the region,” he said.
Both cameras are equipped with 21x super zoom lens; 16-megapixel CCD sensor; 25mm wide-angle lens; OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer) system; a 3” 460K LCD display and a wide selection of shooting modes.
The GH600 camera offers users a sophisticated photography experience with added creativity.
The GH700 camera boasts three cutting-edge features: high performance optical zoom lens, BSI CMOS sensor and a high-speed digital signal processor (DSP).
Aspiring videographers can use the GH600 to shoot brilliantly crisp HD 720p videos at 30 frames per second; while with the GH700 they can capture special moments at 60 frames per second in 1080p Full HD resolution. An interdependent recording button on both cameras provides quick access to start recording. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model