BenQ, Eros launch new LED TV series
Dubai, December 28, 2011
BenQ, a leader in digital lifestyle innovations, and its partner for LED TVs, Eros, one of the leading suppliers of electronic and digital products, have launched three new models of the new L Series LED TV.
Over 150 resellers and key retailers attended the launch event at the InterContinental Hotel at Dubai Festival City.
“Our strong partnerships with our resellers continue to drive our presence across channels in our target markets in the region,” said Manish Bakshi, general manager of BenQ for the Middle East and Africa.
“The launch of our new L Series LED TV complements our strategic expansion plans. We are confident that with Eros as our trusted and strategic partner, we can boost our market presence in the digital lifestyle segment and drive sales across the region.”
BenQ’s new L-Series LED TV (with three new models L23, L32 and L42) comes in a simple yet elegant design with its high-gloss, crystal black display, a statement said.
It features a reflection defense panel that reduces reflections caused by other light sources in the room and Senseye - a BenQ-exclusive lifelike digital image enhancement technology that delivers 28 independent colour calibrations.
Two new LCD TV models the V32- 6000 and V42-600 were also showcased at the launch event.
“This launch event and our partnership with BenQ further consolidate our strength in consumer electronics. We are proud to have BenQ in our brand portfolio and look to reach them to more consumers,” added Eros Group’s chief executive Deepak J Babani. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal