LG to showcase new IPS monitors
Manama, January 3, 2012
LG Electronics is set to unveil its 2012 IPS monitor line-up at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to be held from January 10-13 in Las Vegas.
The new IPS monitors will provide consumers with the most optimal 3D viewing solution, offering immersive 3D viewing with higher resolutions from wider viewing angles, said a LG statement.
The new IPS monitors have been divided into the DM92, DM82 and DM52 series, in addition to the D43 3D monitor.
“The 2011 IPS monitor line-up shows LG’s commitment to further build upon on this reputation and technological prowess in order to provide consumers with the most immersive home entertainment experience possible,” said Havis Kwon, president and CEO of LG Home Entertainment Company.
The DM92 series showcases a premium design by employing the slim bezel of LG’s technology and design-driven cinema screen whose aesthetic superiority is accompanied by the lustrous chrome stand.
'Through the monitor TV’s attractive 27-inch display, users can access files on their PC, play games or simply kick back and watch their favorite TV shows. The DM92 series is also optimized for enjoying exciting 3D content.'
'By incorporating an IPS panel, the DM92 series enables greater depth, consistent color and brightness at wider viewing angles compared with conventional 3D displays,' Kwon added.
The 23-inch DM82 series exhibits a chic and futuristic design, employing a metallic neck supported by a square, slim base.
Optimized for 3D, LG’s D43 monitor offers a host of new technologies and features. The monitor ensures bright 3D images as well as Super Resolution and vivid colors through the 3D effect mode., said Kwon.
The D43 easily converts 2D content into 3D without any additional software. A 3D hot key enables users to easily adjust and control the depth of 3D images.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays