Zegna Sport launches new collection
Dubai, January 4, 2012
Leading Italian fashion house Zegna has launched its Autumn Winter 2011-2012 Zegna Sport Collection, fusing technical sport inspired design with quality and comfort.
Thermotene is an ultra-high performance fabric that absorbs the sunlight’s infrared rays, transforming them into heat energy, a statement said.
Eco-Warmer is the new sustainable project by Zegna Sport, , made by 100 per cent recycled contents which are used for padding, lining, outer fabric, seam taping and the inner collar hood to provide an ecologically sustainable “green” product.
Idro Nappa Jacket combines ultra soft lamb nappa with lightshell nylon to give a wearable look to luxury outerwear, the statement added.
The Zegna Sport Knitwear uses lightshell water repellent nylon combined with merino wool to give an aesthetic look for performance driven apparel.
Zegna Sport has also created a wide range of bags and backpacks embellished with hardware details in satinised metal.
Zegna Sport sneakers complete an urban look with a sporty touch given by ultra-light and comfortable constructions, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam