Zegna Sport launches new collection
Dubai, January 4, 2012
Leading Italian fashion house Zegna has launched its Autumn Winter 2011-2012 Zegna Sport Collection, fusing technical sport inspired design with quality and comfort.
Thermotene is an ultra-high performance fabric that absorbs the sunlight’s infrared rays, transforming them into heat energy, a statement said.
Eco-Warmer is the new sustainable project by Zegna Sport, , made by 100 per cent recycled contents which are used for padding, lining, outer fabric, seam taping and the inner collar hood to provide an ecologically sustainable “green” product.
Idro Nappa Jacket combines ultra soft lamb nappa with lightshell nylon to give a wearable look to luxury outerwear, the statement added.
The Zegna Sport Knitwear uses lightshell water repellent nylon combined with merino wool to give an aesthetic look for performance driven apparel.
Zegna Sport has also created a wide range of bags and backpacks embellished with hardware details in satinised metal.
Zegna Sport sneakers complete an urban look with a sporty touch given by ultra-light and comfortable constructions, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs