Samsung rolls out new LED, Plasma series
Amman, January 14, 2012
Samsung Electronics said it has launched its latest LED and Plasma TV series that aims to redefine the way consumers manage their home entertainment experience and interact with their smart TVs.
Samsung said its flagship LED ES8000 and Plasma E8000 series TVs, along with the ES7500 and ES6800 series of LED TVs, had received the 'Innovations Design and Engineering Awards' at the 'CES 2012' show held recently in Las Vegas.
Samsung Smart LED and Plasma TVs will usher in a new era of connectivity and control, said a senior official.
“In this era of smart entertainment, consumers are changing the way they want to be entertained and how they choose to access this content,” remarked Hyun-suk Kim, executive vice president, Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.
According to him, Samsung’s 2012 line of Full HD LED TVs continue to raise the bar in picture quality.
“Samsung is redefining what a TV can do so people can use more intuitive ways to control their entertainment experiences, maintain closer contact to people that are important to them, and easily manage and share content across multiple screens,” Kim added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait