Informatica signs up distributors for Huawei
Doha, January 16, 2012
Informatica Qatar (iQ), an IT consulting firm and technology solutions provider, has signed agreements with two new channel partners to distribute devices for global ICT solutions provider Huawei.
Huawei has chosen iQ to exclusively distribute and provide after-sales service for the Ideos, Ideos X5 and other future Huawei mobile phones launching in Qatar.
Ideos is a mid-priced multimedia and social networking focused phone, while the Ideos X5 is a higher-end unit with a 3D user interface aimed at tech enthusiasts and professionals. Both units are powered by the Android operating system.
Saudia Hyper, one of the channel partners, is a hypermarket subsidiary of NKM Group, the operator of Qatar’s chain of hypermarkets, while Al Anees is a leading wholesaler and retailer of mobile phones and accessories.
Their combined 13 outlets in will significantly broaden the market for Huawei products in Doha, a statement said.
“As a major partner of Huawei we want to deliver a broad consumer audience for its high-quality yet reasonably-priced products,” said Ramy Numair, commercial director, Informatica Qatar.
“Our agreement with Saudia Hyper and Al Anees will enable us to reach more key areas in the vicinity of Doha while associating our offerings with some of Qatar’s respected names in wholesale and retail,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- MAF to develop $466m super mall in Muscat
- Samsung to unveil 105-inch curved UHD TV
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers