Royal Fashion launches new outlet in Dubai
Dubai, January 21, 2012
UAE-based menswear specialist Royal Fashion has announced the launch of its sixth outlet at the Jumeirah Lake Towers community in Dubai.
A subsidiary of Royal Traders, one of Dubai’s pioneers in textile trade, the company’s foray into New Dubai area outlines its strategy to reach out to the growing retail trade in the area, providing easy access for its target clientele to its bespoke tailoring services for upscale menswear.
“Our move into Jumeirah Lake Towers community is the first in a series of expansion we are looking at in 2012,' said Ashok Sawlani, partner, Royal Traders, parent company of Royal Fashion.
'The launch of the new shop is also in line with the changing landscape of Dubai’s residential and commercial hubs with New Dubai flanking Sheikh Zayed Road a bustling centre of activity,' he observed.
Ahmed bin Sulayem, executive chairman, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), said the sustained growth of Royal Fashion over the years was testimony to the strength of Dubai’s traditional trading economy.
“This demonstrates that Dubai continues to be a major hub with growth opportunity for businesses across categories. JLT will benefit from the addition of this well known retailer,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model