Royal Fashion launches new outlet in Dubai
Dubai, January 21, 2012
UAE-based menswear specialist Royal Fashion has announced the launch of its sixth outlet at the Jumeirah Lake Towers community in Dubai.
A subsidiary of Royal Traders, one of Dubai’s pioneers in textile trade, the company’s foray into New Dubai area outlines its strategy to reach out to the growing retail trade in the area, providing easy access for its target clientele to its bespoke tailoring services for upscale menswear.
“Our move into Jumeirah Lake Towers community is the first in a series of expansion we are looking at in 2012,' said Ashok Sawlani, partner, Royal Traders, parent company of Royal Fashion.
'The launch of the new shop is also in line with the changing landscape of Dubai’s residential and commercial hubs with New Dubai flanking Sheikh Zayed Road a bustling centre of activity,' he observed.
Ahmed bin Sulayem, executive chairman, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), said the sustained growth of Royal Fashion over the years was testimony to the strength of Dubai’s traditional trading economy.
“This demonstrates that Dubai continues to be a major hub with growth opportunity for businesses across categories. JLT will benefit from the addition of this well known retailer,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets