Atlantis, The Palm, opens new boutique
Dubai, January 23, 2012
Atlantis, The Palm, a leading entertainment destination in Dubai, has opened a new boutique in cooperation with Copia luxury lifestyle management company, offering fashion collections from top designers.
Nasimi Beach Boutique offers an exclusive, curated collection of fashion, jewellery and accessory designs, chosen for their individuality and celebrity fan bases by leading international and regional designers.
Chic and luxurious kaftans by Colin Heaney and Marena Y Sol; unique jewellery from Miriam Salat and Roarke; clutches from Amanda van der Ham; coveted New York sunglass brand Lumette; all available exclusively at this beachside boutique.
The boutique also offers designer hats, jewellery, tees and swimwear, including Marcello Conti designed swim shorts; Kenzle Italia watches; Red Monkey hats and luxe men’s resort wear by Nico Perez.
Nasimi Beach Boutique is nestled on Nasimi Beach, offering an integrated beach experience. It will remain open until the early hours, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project