700 exhibitors at Bahrain’s Autumn Fair
Manama, January 25, 2012
More than 700 exhibitors, including 86 Bahraini companies, will showcase handicrafts, furniture, technology, toys, textiles and household goods in a major fair that opens in Bahrain today (January 25).
The Autumn Fair at Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre will open to the public from noon today and run daily until February 2.
Among the countries taking part are China, Egypt, Kuwait, India, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Turkey, Yemen and the UAE.
'Visitors will be able to purchase a wide variety of products from around the world, including toys, textiles, cosmetics, interior decor, accessories, electrical goods, food, novelties and much more whilst enjoying the atmosphere and international flavour of the successful exhibition,' said Arabian Exhibition Management project manager Mohammed Ebrahim.
Shura Council members, government officials, diplomats and entrepreneurs will be present at the opening.
The fair, under the ministry's patronage, will run from noon to 10pm from today until Friday.
It will also open from 10am to 1pm and 4pm to 10pm tomorrow, on Saturday, Tuesday and February 1 and 2.
Special women-only mornings will be held on Sunday and Monday.
More than 200,000 visitors attended last year's event. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain