Harman House sales increases 42pc at DSF
Dubai, February 5, 2012
Harman House has announced that the success of this year’s edition of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) has helped drive in a 42 per cent increase in sales as compared to last year’s figures during the same period.
This year’s event saw local customers and tourists purchase electronic products like flat-panel TVs, home entertainment systems and other electronics from Dubai, owing to the significant price differential, the company’s senior executives said.
Products that were in large demand included flat screen TV sets, which showed a sales growth of 35 per cent, followed by audio products, tablets and smartphones.
“DSF continues to be a strategic platform for us to widely market and promote our broad portfolio of home, professional and car-infotainment products across the UAE, which has helped key in a 42 per cent increase in sales,” said Amit Malani, president, Harman Middle East.
“Despite starting earlier than usual, DSF enjoyed high consumer activity, buying high end consumer electronics like flat panel TVs, audio systems, tablets and smartphones. This year we offered a 10 to 40 per cent value back to customers,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November