LG exhibits four new notebooks
Dubai, February 14, 2012
LG Electronics (LG) showcased four new notebook models and an all-in-one PC at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2012 held in Las Vegas recently.
LG said its new Super Ultrabook Series, the Z330 and the Z430, offer powerful performance and sleek design unseen in ordinary Ultrabooks, while the P535 and the A540 establish a new standard for 3D notebooks.
The V300 is the ideal 23-inch all-in-one PC for entertainment, with immersive 3D display and in-plane switching (IPS)-enabled wide viewing angle, a statement from the company said.
“At this year’s CES, LG showcased products that are not only new, but also establish categories defining new standards for personal computing devices,” said D Y Kim, president of LG Electronics Gulf.
“Our new products feature a range of breakthrough technologies from LG, such as IPS display, glasses-free 3D and super speed boot that will noticeably elevate personal computing experience. These technologies reflect our goal of satisfying various consumer demands, as well as our aggressive strategy for 2012,” he said.
The super speed boot technology enables rapid booting, taking less than 10 seconds to complete booting and two seconds to recover from stand-by mode.
The employment of an IPS display significantly widens the viewing angle to 178 degrees and also allows users to enjoy multimedia content with superior picture quality, the statement said.
Unlike competing all-in-one PCs with a dual camera touch sensor, the V300 is equipped with a triple camera system that offers a superior multi-touch experience, it said.
LG will launch the Super Ultrabook Series and the 3D notebook models worldwide during the first quarter of 2012. The products will be available in the UAE next month. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices