Kingston opens retail store in Abu Dhabi
Sharjah, February 19, 2012
Leading promoter of energy-efficient solutions, Kingston Holdings, has opened its first retail and distribution arm, Highland store, in Abu Dhabi.
The modern showroom offers live demos and a wide range of electrical solutions for high tech homes and offices, a statement from the company said.
Attracting property developers, MEP professionals, dealers and distributors, contractors, consultants and home owners, the new store is fully equipped to serve every electrical and home automation need, the statement said.
The store retails reputed international brands like Pierlite, Rexton, Clipsal, Moonlighting, Austube, GP and CSE, and Schneider Electric.
Lalu Samuel, chairman and managing director for Kingston Holdings, said: “I believe the success of our Highland stores is down to the truly first rate brands and products we offer. Pierlight, for example, is a genuine industry leader when it comes to energy efficient lighting.”
“We know how to fully automate homes and offices for not only the comfort and convenience of the owner, but for energy efficiency as well, which is increasingly becoming a top priority for customers.”
Kingston Holdings provides a wide range of energy-efficient solutions through its many joint ventures, including Pierlite, the industry leading brand in energy-efficient lighting (including LED and solar lighting). Its joint venture with Gold Peak brings Vectrix, the zero carbon motorcycle, and recyclable consumer batteries.
The newly acquired Omega Hitec offers integrated home solutions from Pierlite, Schneider and Rexton, which can centralise security, CCTV systems, telephone access, audio visual systems, computer networking, lighting and appliance control, through simple and programmable automation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ