Jewellery retailer reveals expansion plans
Dubai, February 20, 2012
Award winning jewellery retailer Pure Gold Jewellers has revealed its plans to establish 25 fully owned outlets in Turkey, Jordan, Morocco and Lebanon by the end of 2012.
Firoz Merchant, chairman of Pure Gold Jewellers, said: “We are currently in a strong position to expand. We have replicated our success in the UAE market in other GCC countries and in India; and now is the time to expand further to widen our geographical reach.”
“We have had strong demand for our designs and products from customers in Turkey, Jordan, Morocco and Lebanon and we have plans in place to open a total of 25 outlets in these markets by the end of this year,” Merchant said.
The first store in Turkey will open by June, Jordan and Morocco by the end of this year, and Lebanon in September, said a statement from Pure Gold.
Of all the four new markets, Pure Gold Jewellers expects Turkey to be the strongest due to the high population and the mature nature of the country’s gold and jewellery market, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain