Samsung Levant launches Facebook contest
Beirut, February 20, 2012
Samsung Electronics has launched a new online competition titled “Un-Wrap the Presents” for the Levant region (Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine and Iraq) which runs till the end of this month.
Samsung said the competition launched on its Facebook page comes as part of its new year celebration.
The competition allows users to un-wrap virtual gift boxes to reveal which of the instant prizes they have won, whether it was Galaxy Note, Samsung TVs, Galaxy Tab 10.1 or even collect points to win a Samsung Electronics product.
Samsung Electronics Levant president SangSuk Roh said, “As we are witnessing great interaction with the online community on Facebook page, we designed the contest to celebrate the New Year with our loyal customers and give them a chance to win Samsung’s smart products.”
Users also get the chance to collect points by inviting up to 40 other users a day to join the competition, giving them a chance to earn more points as the invitees confirm their participation in the game, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets