Max opens 9th outlet in Kuwait
Kuwait City, February 21, 2012
Leading retail brand in the Middle East, Max, has further strengthened its network in the region with the launch of its ninth store in Kuwait.
The outlet is located at the Al-Liwan Mall which covers more than 2000 sq m, said a statement from Max.
Saibal Basu, chief operating officer, Landmark Group, Kuwait, said: “Expansion has always played an important role in Landmark Group’s growth strategy. Our success in Kuwait reflects the huge potential of the market we wish to reinforce the Max experience with another store at Al-Liwan Mall, Fintas. With the launch of this store, we look forward to offering customers with trendy quality merchandise at reasonable prices in superior retail environment and even better customer service”.
“The retail sales surge has allowed us to expand the brand much further than we had earlier anticipated. With more store launches in the pipeline, Max is heading towards robust growth in 2012,” he said.
The Max retail philosophy of providing style-conscious customers with fashion at affordable prices has gained attraction across the Middle East with continued growth expected across the region in coming years, the statement said.
The store features distinctive niches and departments offering the latest fashion range with the hottest new international trends in textures and fabrics to guarantee its patrons an enjoyable shopping experience.
With this launch Max has crossed more than 125 stores across all regions. The brand has established firm footprints across the GCC, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan and India, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ