Al Meera opens new branch
Doha, February 29, 2012
Qatar-based consumer goods company, Al Meera, officially inaugurated its new branch in Abu Nakhla today.
Abdulla Bin Khalid Al Qahtani, Minister of Public Health and secretary general of the Supreme Council and chairman of the board of Al Meera, opened the outlet, a statement said.
Dr Mohammed Nasser Al Qahtani, deputy CEO of Al Meera, said: “In our expansion plan, not only did we aim to increase retail space, but also improve the shopping experience of our customers. The new store design allows us to display more products efficiently, which in turn, enhances the customer shopping experience.”
The Abu Nakhla branch, built to international and stringent specifications, and based on the hypermarket model, has been outfitted in Al Meera’s new interior design, allowing for a more convenient and memorable shopping experience, the statement said.
In addition to the stores already opened, another 200,000 sq m of retail space is to be added to Al Meera’s portfolio over the next few years. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- New Audi showroom for Abu Dhabi
- Bossini unveils ‘Winnie the Pooh’ collection
- Dubai retailer MAF mulls $1bn investments
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance