Bahrain traders lauded for promotion campaigns
Manama, March 4, 2012
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro yesterday inspected Al Jazeera Supermarket in Mahooz, Lebanese Centre in Isa Town and Al Huly Supermarket in A'ali.
The inspection was part of the ministry's efforts to monitor availability of food items and price stability in markets and supermarkets across the country.
During his visit to Al Jazeera Supermarket, Dr Fakhro was briefed on the availability of essential commodities including food items.
The store management assured the minister on price stability.
At the Lebanese Centre and Al Huly Supermarket, the minister was briefed on promotions on consumer goods.
The minister praised traders and market owners for their efforts to launch new promotions for customers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model