Bahrain traders lauded for promotion campaigns
Manama, March 4, 2012
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro yesterday inspected Al Jazeera Supermarket in Mahooz, Lebanese Centre in Isa Town and Al Huly Supermarket in A'ali.
The inspection was part of the ministry's efforts to monitor availability of food items and price stability in markets and supermarkets across the country.
During his visit to Al Jazeera Supermarket, Dr Fakhro was briefed on the availability of essential commodities including food items.
The store management assured the minister on price stability.
At the Lebanese Centre and Al Huly Supermarket, the minister was briefed on promotions on consumer goods.
The minister praised traders and market owners for their efforts to launch new promotions for customers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ