Bahrain traders lauded for promotion campaigns
Manama, March 4, 2012
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro yesterday inspected Al Jazeera Supermarket in Mahooz, Lebanese Centre in Isa Town and Al Huly Supermarket in A'ali.
The inspection was part of the ministry's efforts to monitor availability of food items and price stability in markets and supermarkets across the country.
During his visit to Al Jazeera Supermarket, Dr Fakhro was briefed on the availability of essential commodities including food items.
The store management assured the minister on price stability.
At the Lebanese Centre and Al Huly Supermarket, the minister was briefed on promotions on consumer goods.
The minister praised traders and market owners for their efforts to launch new promotions for customers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets