Batelco launches Sony Xperia S Mobile
Manama, March 6, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading mobile services provider, has launched the latest Sony Xperia S Mobile, which is now exclusively available at Batelco’s outlets across the Kingdom.
Batelco is the first telecommunication company in Bahrain to launch this state-of-the-art smart phone, a statement said.
Sony Xperia S runs Android OS 2.3 and features a 4.3-inch HD Screen, 12 MP front facing camera, HD quality second camera, Auto focus, Wi-Fi, 1080p HD Video Face detection and recognition, HDMI connectivity, Flash/LED, Timescape, Sony mobile Bravia Engine, and 32 GB internal memory.
Batelco general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said: “Within this trend, we are investing large sums of money in our infrastructure to ensure our networks are capable of coping with the most advanced telecommunication devices that manufacturers introduce to the market.”
“We care for all customer segments and we translate this by regularly adding enhancements to their packages. With the launch of Sony Xperia S Mobile, Batelco is allowing its Super Smart Family package customers the opportunity to experience the latest mobile technology,” he added.
Super Smart Family package offers 200 free voice minutes, 75 free SMS, and free 4GB data monthly for BD25 ($66.30) without down payment on a two-year contract. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain