Double A launches new paper range
Dubai, March 7, 2012
Leading pulp and paper manufacturing company, Double A, has launched an extended line of paper brands and stationary range at the Paperworld Middle East trade fair.
The event which began yesterday (March 6) will come to a close tomorrow (March 8).
“By joining Paperworld Middle East we are endorsing our commitment for growth in the region. It is an instrumental platform to discover new opportunities and growing with our current partners. We are confident that we will be forging newer ties to expand our footprint and provide quality Double A paper to a wider audience,” said Thirawit Leetavorn, senior executive vice-president, Double A.
The company said its marketing activities in the UAE achieved significant success and acceptance with paper consumers. Double A achieved 97 per cent spontaneous brand awareness with 82 per cent of consumers preferring to use the brand.
In 2011, it was named Superbrand in Dubai, a statement from the company said.
A key highlight at the company’s booth is its “sustainable fiber source” exhibition.
All Double A paper products are produced from double paper trees from Khan-na, a sustainable source of fiber that saves natural forests. The trees are grown by 1.5 million farmers in a corporate social responsibility programme that was recognised by Asian CSR award for poverty alleviation in 2011.
“Next to global presence is market growth and we are looking to grow region by region. Our goal in the next one or two years is to become the dominant player to the markets that are strategic to us, like the Middle East,” Leetavorn said.
The new paper range will be distributed immediately throughout South Asia and the Middle East and North Africa region, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet